Why is the cost and condition of Japanese cars better than in any other country?
Among factors explaining it are:
- Relatively low prices and attractive conditions for the Japanese buying new cars.
- Somewhat expensive technical examination ($1000-2000). Many Japanese owners sell their cars before the motor vehicle inspection.
- Japanese are longing to have cutting-edge facilities. Japanese culture suggests that having a new thing is better than having an old one.
- Developed system of public transport and heavy traffic due to the quantity of cars are the reasons of low mileage vehicles in Japan.
- The Japanese careful car use and timely maintenance ensure a good condition of vehicles.